If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a customer who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Whether you need quality financial planning, tax preparation, or small business services, we’ll thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
Tax Planning & Preparation
The goal with tax planning is to minimize liability in current and future tax years. Some examples of tax planning include: deciding whether to file jointly or separately, timing the sale of an asset, identifying applicable deductions, etc. Tax preparation is one of our most popular services because we can lend an experienced, professional eye to your tax return and ensure that you get the highest return possible.
- We start with a complimentary review of your previous year’s return. This provides us not only insight into your tax history but often results in suggestions to improve your tax outlook in the future. Sometimes, we are even able to amend your previous return for a refund.
- Next, your return will be prepared by an experienced professional with over 25 years experience.
- Once prepared, your return will be reviewed by both of our professionals to ensure accuracy and compliance with our quality standards.
- Lastly, your return will be analyzed by our innovative computer software to identify any potential problems and review all of the math computations. Our goal is to prepare an accurate return which won’t be unnecessarily scrutinized by the IRS.
- In most cases, your return will be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will review commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
- We are also available throughout the year for questions and additional tax planning.
Books a Mess? No Problem! If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year. Our well-rounded accounting professional team will provide accurate, well-organized financial records to ensure that your business runs successfully.
A financial statement is a formal record of the financial activities of a business, person, or other entity. Financial statements go hand in hand with other bookkeeping practices.
IRS audits can be a long, arduous process; however, with our assistance, we can ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible. Our team of experienced professionals can ensure that you are being properly represented when dealing with tax authorities.
The job of a notary is to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business. We provide virtually any type of notary service.
Payroll management can be difficult for business owners, as there are many laws and regulations to consider. In addition, when your business size increases, so does your payroll administration. Our firm is experienced with both payroll preparation and implementation.